100 Paintings In Your Portfolio: What Will You Create?
How to fuel your creative fire and commit to your studio practice like a pro
Are you painting with aliveness and wonder? Do you yearn to paint consistently but find yourself struggling with self doubt?
I invite you to join me in The Artist’s Journey: 100 Paintings In Your Portfolio: weekly inspiration delivered directly to your inbox so you can create paintings that are confident, personal, and expressively alive.
I’m excited to invite you to The Artist’s Journey: 100 Paintings In Your Portfolio.
In my course, I’ll share with you what I call the ‘holy grail’, the inner transformation that changed everything for me. I’ll also teach you 3 game changing concepts that create 90% of the solutions in painting.
This is what you’ll receive:
- a weekly email to guide and encourage you to get into your studio and PAINT!
- step by step guidance giving you endless ideas to stay inspired and committed to your studio practice
- the ‘holy grail’ of painting that will transform your work. This concept is threaded throughout all the lessons
- the 3 game changers that make 90% of the difference in painting
- discussion on how exploratory studies are to paintings as brainstorming sessions are to designs: essential
- the magic of the unplanned, the unthought, the unknown
- inquiry workbook: questions to ask yourself when painting that take your work to another level
- 20 minute 1:1 call with me to explore your great big juicy dream for your painting journey
- private Facebook group to share your work and give and receive encouragement
- The Artist’s Journey workbook: inner landscape exploration
- and much, much more!
Praise for Nancy’s work guiding artist’s on their Artist’s Journey:
Nancy’s workshop was phenomenal! I have always had a hard time getting started with a painting project as I would stare at a blank canvas. What will I paint? Will it look like what it should look like? These insecurities often led to passing up on the opportunity to paint for another day. What I’ve learned from Nancy’s workshop is that I don’t need to necessarily know what I want to paint. Simply activating the canvas makes starting much less intimidating. The abstract pieces I created in the workshop will serve as a reminder and inspiration to me that I can paint with confidence. Julie Huang, Palo Alto, California
Praise for Nancy’s work:
I wasn’t sure what to expect from the experimental painting workshop, but I really enjoyed it. I have very little experience painting, but Nancy made it easy to get started. I learned how to separate the action of painting from its evaluation, and after a short time I felt much more confident about diving in and ‘making my mark’. Whether you’re an experienced artist or simply want to explore abstract art from a personal perspective, I would definitely recommend working with Nancy! Daniel Sprockett, Palo Alto, California
Join now (button)
Find out! Join The Artist’s Journey: 100 Paintings In Your Portfolio course
Magical, unexpected discoveries emerge from exploring and playing in your studio. You’re here. You’ve answered the call. Your paintings want to be born.
As a founding member, you’ll pay only $29/month. The price will never go up if you continue your membership uninterrupted. The price will never be this low again.
I’ll teach you to trust yourself so that you can experiment freely, find your way as you create, and show us what you love.
If you’ve yearned to say yes to your own personal creative journey and to paint with freedom, playfulness, boldness, and risk-taking then I invite you to answer the call of The Artist’s Journey workshop.
Become part of a group of painters who revel in the actual process of creating, knowing that the deepest meaning is in the experiencing of creation.
The Artist’s Journey is for you if you yearn to
- paint with confidence
- unleash your creativity
- explore new territory in your work
- create personal, authentic, meaningful work
- feel inspired and encouraged in your art
- paint with expressive aliveness and wonder
The Artist’s Journey is also for you if you:
- are perfectionistic and critical of your work
- procrastinate when it comes time to paint
- have a hunch that the magic is not in thinking and planning but in your intuition
- feel anxious and frustrated about creating
- think you don’t know what you’re doing
- doubt yourself
- think you don’t know how to paint
- feel like you’re in a rut with your art
Who’s this course WRONG for?
It’s wrong for you if you:
- want a formula of how to paint like someone else
- don’t place your art as a high priority
- don’t want to explore new territory in your work
- want to continue painting ‘safe’ paintings
- don’t value intuition and playfulness
- would rather go it alone
- won’t make the time to paint
- are not committed to challenging yourself in your artistic development
Nancy Leigh Hillis has empathy for human suffering, and the forces which hold us back from our creative expression. She teaches her painting workshop with a sincere, calming, generous, and warm spirit. I found that learning her process of intuitive painting can heal, by bringing one into the present. Taking her workshop was a joyous adventure. Ira Batra Garde, author and poet, Orinda, California
- Will I complete this?
- I don’t have the supplies
- I don’t have enough time
- a journal to start your artist’s journey
- a personal vision board workbook
- favorite tools toolkit
(Call to Action: another sign up form here)
Fall in love with painting again!
Claim your spot in The Artist’s Journey and let’s paint together. It all begins NOW! See you in the workshop.